- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 216kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 15g
- Fat Content: 7.8g
- Protein Content: 23g
- Salt : 0.3g
- Sugar Content: 1g
- Potassium: 10mmol
- Phosphate: 218 mg
Lamb Chops with Redcurrant & Mint Sauce
- Mix redcurrant jelly, mint sauce, lemon juice and water together in an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Trim chops and place into mixture, turning to coat.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius / Gas Mark 4 uncovered for 30 - 45 minutes until the lamb is tender.
- Add the cornflour to a little water and use to thicken the sauce before serving.
Reproduced with kind permission from 'Food with Thought' Recipe book.