- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 259 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 1.5g
- Fat Content: 22g
- Protein Content: 13g
- Salt : 0.4g
- Sugar Content: 1.3g
- Potassium: 7.0mmol / 274mg
- Phosphate: 6.9mmol/ 215mg
Cherry Tomato and Basil Omelette
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl
- Add freshly ground black pepper.
- Beat well with a fork
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add to a small frying pan on a high heat with olive oil.
- Fry and toss around for about 1 minute, then turn the heat down to medium.
- Add your eggs and move the pan around to spread them out evenly
- When the omelette begins to cook and firm up, but still has a little raw egg on top, sprinkle over the basil leaves.
- Ease around the edge of the omelette using a spatula.
- When it starts to turn golden brown underneath, remove the pan from the heat and slide the omelette on to a plate