- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 388kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 10g
- Fat Content: 29g
- Protein Content: 24g
- Salt : 0.4
- Sugar Content: 0.4
- Potassium: 12mmol / 466mg
- Phosphate: 9.8mmol / 304mg
Grilled Salmon with Paprika & Parsley Sauce
- Dry the fish on kitchen paper and dip in flour, shaking off the surplus.
- Melt half the butter and dip the fish in this.
- Place in a grill pan with the chopped garlic and cook under moderate grill for 10-12 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time.
- To make the ‘paprika and parsley sauce’; in a small pan, heat the remaining butter; add the lemon juice, parsley, and paprika. Pour over the fish and garlic and serve.
Reproduced with kind permission from the Irish Kidney Association