- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 304kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 5g
- Fat Content: 21g
- Protein Content: 23g
- Salt : 0.5g
- Sugar Content: 4g
- Potassium: 456mg/12 mmol
- Phosphate: 6.5 mmol/202 mg
- Sauté the onion in the vegetable oil
- Add the beef and fry until brown
- Add the water and simmer until beef is almost cooked
- Add the carrots and simmer until carrots and meat are fully cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with the chopped fresh parsley.
- this dish provides 3 protein exchanges (allowances) and 1 vegetable portion.
- Check your daily allowances to see if you have enough remaining for this dish.
Reproduced with kind permission from the Irish Kidney Association