- Yield: 2
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 351 kcals
- Carbohydrate Content: 39g
- Fat Content: 9.3g
- Protein Content: 28g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3.9g
- Serving Size: 251g
- Salt : 1.32g
- Potassium: 620.4mg (16mmol)
- Phosphate: 349.6mg
- Skinless chicken breast, 1 large chicken breast, cut into strips - (175g)
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon, (12.6g)
- Black pepper - ¼ teaspoon (0.5g)
- Chilli powder - 1 teaspoon (2.7g)
- Ground cumin - ¼ teaspoon (0.5g)
- Mixed spice - ¼ teaspoon (0.5g)
- Lime juice - 1 tablespoon (15mls)
- ½ Red pepper, sliced - (80g)
- ½ Green pepper, sliced - (80g)
- Onion - 1 small, 60g
- Coriander - 2 tablespoons, 7.6g
- Tortilla Wrap (2) - 67g each
- Sour Cream - 2 teaspoon, 28g
1. Wrap tortillas in foil and heat in an oven at 160 degrees centigrade/ Gas mark 3 for 5 minutes.
2. Place oil in a non-stick frying pan over heat and add chicken, seasonings and lime juice. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add peppers, onion and coriander. Stir fry for 4 minutes until the chicken is no longer pink.
4. Divide the chicken mixture between the warm tortillas.
5. Drizzle over 1 teaspoon of sour cream.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Per portion this dish provides:
3 protein exchanges (from the meat, fish and poultry group)
2 protein exchanges (from the bread & cereals group)
2 vegetable exchanges