- Yield: 8
- Serving: 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 406kcals
- Carbohydrate Content: 27g
- Fat Content: 32g
- Protein Content: 4g
- Serving Size: 117g
- Salt : 0.5g
- Potassium: 117mg/ 3mmol
- Phosphate: 79mg
- Digestive biscuits - 150g
- Unsalted butter - 50g
- Cream - 275ml
- Cream Cheese - 280g
- Zest of two lemons - 4g
- Juice of two lemons - 80g
- Caster Sugar - 100g
1. Line the base of an 18cm spring cake tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Place the digestive biscuits in a blender until you get a breadcrumb like consistency.
3. Melt the butter and then pour it into the digestive biscuits and blend together.
4. Spoon the biscuit base into the prepared tin and use the back of a spoon to smooth it flat.
5. Put the tin into the fridge to chill while you make the topping.
6. Whip the cream using a whisk or mixer, once the cream is whipped, add in the sugar, cream cheese, lemon juice and lemon zest and whisk together until you get a light fluffy texture.
7. Remove the baking tin from the fridge and spoon in the lemon mixture. Use the back of a spoon to smooth out the top.
8. Place the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set fully. Remove from the fridge 30 minutes before serving.
Per Portion this dish provides:
¼ dairy exchange
½ protein exchange (from the bread and cereals group)