- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: For 4 People
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 238k
- Carbohydrate Content: 0.5g
- Fat Content: 16g
- Protein Content: 23g
- Salt : 0.2g
- Sugar Content: 0.3g
- Potassium: 7mmol/274mg
- Phosphate: 6 mmol/187mg
- Mix together the minced beef, onion, mixed herbs, black pepper and beaten egg
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape them into round flat cakes
- Grill for about 10 minutes on each side, pressing occasionally to extract any liquid.
- this dish provides 3½ protein exchanges (allowances).
- Check your daily allowances to see if you have enough remaining for this dish.
Reproduced with kind permission from the Irish Kidney Association