- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 387kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 58g
- Fat Content: 17g
- Protein Content: 5g
- Salt : 0.2g
- Sugar Content: 27g
- Potassium: 5.3mmol / 209mg
- Phosphate: 3.5 mmol / 110mg
- Preheat the oven to 190oC / Gas mark 5.
- Place the sliced apple in a small ovenproof pie dish and sprinkle with 25g / 1oz of the sugar. Mix the flour, oats, cinnamon and the remaining sugar together in a bowl.
- Cut up the butter or margarine into small pieces. Add the oats and rub in with your fingers until the mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture evenly over the fruit.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, until the crumble is golden brown and the fruit juices are bubbling up at the side.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired.
Per portion this dish provides ½ a fruit portion. Check your daily allowances to see if you have enough remaining for this dish.