Lemon Sole with Ginger & Lemon
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 192kcals
- Carbohydrate Content: 0.8g
- Fat Content: 13g
- Protein Content: 19g
- Salt : 0.3g
- Sugar Content: 0.1g
- Potassium: 7mmol / 262mg
- Phosphate: 7 mmol / 219mmol
Lemon Sole with Ginger
- lemon sole fillets - 2 (120g / 5oz each)
- finely chopped root ginger - 1 teaspoon
- lime juice - half a lime
- sunflower oil - 2 tablespoons
- Cut each lemon sole fillet in half down the centre.
- Cut each strip in half across its width. Neatly roll up the strips of lemon sole.
- Thread 4 rolls onto metal skewers.
- Mix the marinade ingredients together and brush over the fish.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes (maximum of 3 hours).
- Grill under a medium heat, turning once during cooking and brushing with any remaining marinade, until cooked through.
- this dish provides 3 protein exchanges (allowances).
- Check your daily allowances to see if you have enough remaining for this dish.
Reproduced with kind permission from ‘Food for Thought’ Recipe book