- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 163kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 8g
- Fat Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 25.5g
- Salt : 1g
- Sugar Content: 2g
- Potassium: 12mmol / 472mg
- Phosphate: 7.5 mmol / 235mg
- Melt the margarine in a heavy bottomed pot or frying pan and use a little to grease the bottom of the oven proof dish.
- Arrange fillets in single layer in the dish and brush with mayonnaise.
- Fry onion lightly in remaining margarine.
- Combine with bread crumbs, parsley, lemon rind and a little juice.
- Spoon this mixture over the fillets.
- Cover and cook for 30-35 minutes at 190oC / gas mark 5 / 375 o F.
Per portion this dish provides 3 protein exchanges (allowances) and ½ a vegetable allowance. Check your daily allowances to see if you have enough remaining for this dish.
Reproduced with kind permission from the Irish Kidney Association